News: 02/28/05

Moderator: Jealous Jester

Jealous Jester

Post by Jealous Jester » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:04 pm

Well Well Well.

A:POD. Formed In 1997 with comrade Zilch. First Show at New Band Night 7th St Entry. Seems like a long time ago

Reason: It is a long time.

Point: I guess I'm tryin to tell people whats up. The current formation of A:POD has been dismantled.

I've Had some great times with all you crazies on the Mpls/Midwest local scene but alas it must come to an end. This has been a really hard decision to make.

Tons of love and appreciation going out to the members: Brendawg, Uzi, Dannible, Johnny, and of course all who have played with A:POD in the past.

What else. Oh Yeah. For all that care I will be posting some A:POD live mp3s from various venues. Red Sea, 7th St, etc..... Who knows maybe a little video.

I will continue to produce music under the name A:POD, so we'll see what happens. Just don't expect another 'STUNG' :wink:

Thanx for all your support

JJ
Max 10 Hits With Alcohol Blitz

~Miss Ann Thropy~

Post by ~Miss Ann Thropy~ » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:21 pm

This is bad... oh well. i guess all good things must come to an end. Just a shame that you guys never did a full ength while you were together :)

Who knows what the future will bring... I just hope everyone carries on making music in some way or another. Good luck to all you boys and girl ;)

Serena x