Joint Operation Records
MUSICA D`ALTA QUOTA
competition for independent musicians and bands
Rules for participation:
- ] the competition was born with the idea of give more visibility to
independent music reality.
- ] the competition is open to all.
- ] the competition divides in 2 categories:
* ROCK BAND
* ELEKTRO PRODUCERS
ELEKTRO (IDM, breakbeat, trip-hop, glitch, indietronica, etc.),
HOUSE & TECHNO (house, minimal & tek house, Detroit techno, freeparty tekno,
DRUM' N' BASS (jungle, tekstep, breakbeat, etc.),
- ] In order to participate send your track in format mp3 (max 128kbps),
specifying personal info (name and address),
and eventually information about the artist
on a cd to:
COMPETITION @ Musicaoltranza.net
Via of Pratello 33°
Joint Operation Records
Please send your material before 1/05/2005.
- ] the tracks can be listened downloaded and voted on only on
www.joprec.org (after jury decision the graduates will be taken of the net +/-
midle of juli)
but the graduates (daily update) will be published on
www.mdaq.org.( official web page of the festival)
- ] the on-line votes will influence 50% of the final voting.
The remaining 50% will be entrusted to a specialized jury .
- ] Every track must have the MAXIMUM duration of 5.30 minute.
Every track of advanced duration will become automatically disqualified from the
- ] the first 3 classified for every SUBCATEGORY will have their tracks publish
on a double cd (rock/elektro) released from
JOINT OPERATION RECORDS Berlin.
Every winner will receive 50 free cds from the compilation.
- ] the first classified for every CATEGORY will also have the possibility to
play live the 26 and 27 August 2005
"MUSICA D´ALTA QUOTA - International Noise Festival"
region of Molise (www.regione.molise.it) near to the city of Isernia (www.provincia.isernia.it) in the natural parc of prato gentile
- ] first classified of the 4 subcategory ELEKTRO PRODUCER will also have, the
possibility to participate to 1 european tour that will touch several countries.
(we are looking into this any help or suggestions are welcome)
- ] the first 2 classified IN ABSOLUTE win a record production at Joint
operation records Berlin
Modalities of voting:
1) the vote on the net will open on 1/4/05 and closed on 1/7/05 .
2) It´s possible to vote 1 time for every track.
, between all the participants to the vote in net , will be extract:
- ] 10 travels x to assist to festival MUCISA D´ALTA QUOTA(26 and 27 August
- ] 100 cd of the compilation rock/elettro (than will have inside the best 24
tracks of the competition) x every European nation that will support the
initiative. ( in between the music magazines and other organisations or people
of every country that help with advertising or sponsoring)
The festival is organized with the collaboration of the region Molise,
Located in Isernia Area (loc. Prato Gentile).
In a big camping area perfectly equipped open from 3 day before the festival
and will close 2 days after.
The camping area is free.
The idea of this festival is anticommercial!!!!!!!
We want to give some voice and space to the underground music scene in Europe.
This means the every one can come and express him self on a special stage in hte festival area....
And the area it´s free open to performance and Sound sistem that want to come.
Just write us before to this mail:
the entry of the festival will be 10 euro the people will be provided with a
ticket to claim back 5 euro´s when leaving this will work as follows in order to
claim back this 5 euro they will have to bring when going a full garbage bag
together with there claim back ticket to a specified area on the festival
of the camping area.( info about camping reservations and tickets will be made
public later on:www.mdaq.org
_ the jury will exist out of one representative of JOP records and one
representative of musicaoltranza and a team of independent producers or dj´s from
different parts of europe, we will try to have these people also to play as live
act or suprise guest at the party
_this is still a 1st plan we will have a defintive plan around end of march
flyers and advertising material will arrive +/- 2 weeks after that
The festival will be structured in this way
- afternoon:winners of the contest (section band)
live: performanse, movies, 50´s tea party style
concert of band Italian,
agreements (still to confirm) with
QUINTORIGO and PFM
- night: elektro area
- still to confirm Kruder&Dorfmeister
- afternoon: winners of the contest (elektro) in live
winners of the contest (section band)
live: performances, movies, cocktailbar
concert band Warp recrd artists (still to confirm)
- the night: elektro area. winners of the contest (elektro) in live and djs+
ELETTRO - BREAKBEAT -TECH HOUSE
steve valentia (musicaoltranza)
stabber (touch response)
tom gun (joprec)
Fernando Poo (joprec)
spiko (modulate rec, radio città del capo)
himi prod (radio città del capo)
stabber (touch response)
link dnb arena
konik Polny (joprec)
The tunk (dogcityrecord)
ken mutant (joprec)
and more coming soon.....
Moderator: Jealous Jester
1 post • Page 1 of 1